Life spent with someone for a lifetime may be meaningless, But a few moment spent with someone who really loves you, means more than a life itself

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My o my...



You are so beautiful instead of hot, I wish we will lie under the stars and me listening to your heartbeat, or i will stay awake just to watch you sleep... I wish i could be the man who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in track pants, who holds your hand in front of my friends, who sees you just as pretty without makeup on. I wish i could be the one who constantly reminding you of how much i cares and how lucky i am to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....And if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment